Advantages Of A Metal Residential Roofing Systems
- Higher life cycle and return-on-investment compared to other materials. Today’s residential metal roofing can ensure a service life of 40 years or more
- Lower maintenance costs
- Can be designed to withstand severe acts of nature
- Decreased heating and cooling expenses
- Saves time on installation
Metal roofing is one of the most energy-efficient and sustainable building materials available. Today’s residential metal roofing products:
- Residential Metal Roofing materials contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points
- Contain 25%–95% recycled materials
- Are virtually 100% recyclable
Did you know?
- ENERGY STAR-labeled metal roofing materials help lower heating and cooling costs.
- By lowering cooling loads, metal roofs with heat-deflecting finishes reduce energy consumption.
- Cool residential metal roofing can achieve reflectance values of more than 70% and emittance values as high as 90%.
- Studies shows painted metal roofs maintain 95% of their reflectance value over time.
Architects and Home Designers can achieve a variety of looks due to the flexibility of metal roofing and there are a variety of finishes available.
- Metal roof systems offer a wide range of options in applications for substrates, colors, shapes, seams, styles, module widths, profiles and rib patterns.
- Metal wall systems offer a wide range of products, colors, panel sizes, finishes, profiles, textures, and vertical and horizontal installations.
New or Retrofit Metal Roofs
New residential construction roofs can be built with metal. Did you know retrofit residential metal roofs can benefit from metal construction?
Retrofitting your residence with a metal roof can add new life to your existing home, results in a more energy-efficient roof system, and use more sustainable residential roofing materials.
- offer versatility in the building design options
- integrates with renewable energy systems
- reduce environmental impact and maintains a long life span
- reduce landfill waste—metal retrofit systems can be installed over old flat roofs and often don’t require removing existing roofing materials.
Contributed by metalconstruction.org
Researching a New Residential Metal Roof?
Culver Roofing Company takes pride in our work and the quality of materials we use. This company still considers a handshake a bond of our commitment to building and repairing your roof right….the FIRST time.
Looking for Metal Roof System Repairs in the San Antonio Area? Call us today at 210-850-9946 or fill out the information below, and let one of our metal roof experts prepare a quote.